- High Efficiency White Grow Lights: This Mars hydro VG80 grow lights with more than 10000 lumens, consuming only 80w. Lower energy consumption, fewer electricity bills and a longer lifespan than fluorescent t5 grow bulbs. The footprint of a pair of VG80 is 120x60cm.
- Full Spectrum Grow Light Bar: 465nm (blue), 665nm (red), wide and uniform PPFD distribution is more helpful to speed up the growth of plants. The better ratio of red and blue light enables plants to perform more efficient & broad spectrum photosynthesis and get higher yields.
- Easy to Use: The VG80 Grow Light has a slim profile and comes with a complete hanging kit for easy installation in multiple scenarios, such as grow shelves, grow tents, greenhouses, hydroponic system and benches.
- Daisy Chain Function: Up to 20 Led grow light strips can be connected, VG80 provides industry-leading performance for vegetables and ornamental plants, plug and play, highly recommended for indoor commercial growth.
- Vollspektrum LED Pflanzenlampe; Weißes Licht für Zimmerpflanzen; Sämling Lampe
- Lampe pour Plantes; Lumière blanche pour les plantes d'intérieur; Lumière pour semis
- Planta lampara; Luz blanca para plantas de interior; luces de plántulas
- Lampada per piante; Luce bianca per piante da interno; Luce per le piantine
Mars Hydro VG80 Seedling LED Grow Light IP65 Waterproof
- 2pcs LED Bar
- Wattage – 80W (40W Each Light Bar)
- Core Coverage: 120x60cm
- Size: 115x5x3cm
Designed with a full spectrum that was optimized for more blue light and an appropriate proportion of far red light, with Osram chips and IP65 waterproof-rated light bars, the VG80 consistently provides high-quality and veg-oriented light for clones and leafy greens with mild DLI requirements in high-humidity environments to promote a healthy and rapid vegetative growth.
Out of stock
Q & A
The power cable is 1.5m, the cable connecting the two light bars is 5cm (total 10cm)Deniece answered on February 28, 2023 store manager
Hi, The VG80 is not dimmableDeniece answered on February 28, 2023 store manager
Hi, the plug type is the EU-PlugDeniece answered on February 28, 2023 store manager
Sorry, no questions were found
We ship to most European countries:
Germany, UK, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Romania, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
We don't ship to:
- Norway, Switzerland, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Ukraine, Vatican City. San Marino, Cyprus
- Island, like Palma, Corse, Jersey
- Some limited areas
We don’t ship to above areas, thanks for your understanding.
As soon as you place the order, we will send an order confirmation email to you. Normally most in-stock products are shipped within 1-3 business days of the order payment completed. For pro-order products, customers can choose to wait for shipment or refund
- We will send the tracking information to your email address once the item is shipped out, so you can track the shipment easily
- We usually ship out by, by DHL, Royal Mail, GLS, DPD or other couriers. After the order is processed, allow 5 to 15 business days for the product to reach you.
- shipping time: Germany: 2-5 business days; UK: 3-5 business days; EU: 5-15 business days
- Shipping fee calculate on check out page
- For Ireland Buyer: will ship from Germany with EU plug
- For the COVID-19, the delivery may delayed, we appreciate your understanding
If you have to change your order after you completed the payment, please contact us for the first time when you realize that. We will reply to you ASAP and try our best to correct it. Please understand that if the item has shipped from the warehouse,the changing maybe will not success,or there is time and cost increase.
There are no reviews yet.