FC-E Series LED
LED Grow Lights
The revolutionary Bridgelux chip provides the most efficient and powerful performance in horticulture, and with their exclusive High Excitation frequency, they have redefined the ideal light spectrum for plant growth. They are capable of generating greater PAR/PPF for quick absorption, penetrating deep into the leaves for quicker dry down times, higher yields and more densities.
for 3x3 Grow Area
Smart-Grow FC-E3000, a member of the Mars Hydro smart grow system, supports APP control on the smartphone and OTA data transfer and storage. Densely installed with 1184 pcs BridgeLux chips, giving a high PPFD of 1000 umol/m²/s, suitable for personal cultivation and veg grow room.
Can’t decide which light is right for you?
compare the detailed specifications here and choose a partner for your growing space
Features on FC-E LED Grow Lights
Special diodes arrangement of FC-E LED supports high uniformity care for every corner plants to achieve higher vields. Low investment but high return. FC-E is the absolutely super cost-effective LED grow light.
Instead of meticulously attaching each component with screws and other hardware, the new snap-on mounting allows a more convenient installation: growers only need to choose the desired location and position for the light bars and snap them into place. This hassle-free snap-on system not only saves an immense amount of time but also reduces the physical effort required, making the installation process significantly more efficient.
This improvement of the light control addresses concerns about the complexity and confusion caused by the numerous switches, making light control more intuitive and streamlined. Besides, the integration of Bluetooth functionality and compatibility with the smart grow system further enhance the capabilities and convenience of Mars Hydro’s LED grow lights. With these advancements, Mars Hydro continues to empower growers by providing innovative solutions that make indoor gardening more accessible and rewarding.
Manage & monitor your garden from any where at any time, using just your phone through APP.
For easier cultivation work Independent growth schedules from seed to harvest precise control of light intensity and duration down to the munite.
- Our LED plant lights are more cost-effective and energy-efficient compared to traditional grow lights like HPS and fluorescent lights. They also provide a more uniform light distribution, which can improve plant growth and yield.
- You can easily control the LED plant lights using our smartphone app after the light is connected through WIFI, which allows you to adjust the light intensity and timer settings. This makes it easy to customize the lighting for your specific plants and growing conditions.
Follow these steps to check and refine the Wi-Fi connection:
1)Ensure that the Wi-Fi account and password are entered correctly.
2)Remove any special characters, spaces, or symbols (e.g. #, $, %, &, *) from the Wi-Fi name or password.
3)Note that the device does not support 5G Wi-Fi. If you are using a 5G network, switch to a 2.4G Wi-Fi network.
4)If the previous attempts fail, you can try resetting the device.[Turn the dimmer button 3-5 times, LED flashes to indicate a successful reset]. After resetting, reconnect the device to your Wi-Fi.
- Yes, our LED plant lights are designed to be used for all stages of plant growth, from seedling to flowering. You can adjust the light intensity to provide the ideal lighting for each stage of growth.
- FC-E series led grow lights don’t have UV & IR. You can add Mars Hydro UR45 UV IR lights to your growing
- A:To clean the LED plant lights, simply wipe them down with a damp cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that could damage the light surface. To maintain the lights, contact with our customer service within warranty for replacement parts, such as bulbs or dimming box, and keep the lights in a dry and well-ventilated area.
- The length of the power cord of the FC-E led grow light is 2 meters.
- Yes, we offer two pins EU plug, can be used in Europe.
© Mars Hydro EU All Rights Reserved